Anthony Dod Mantle – autor zdjęć filmowych, laureat Oscara za zdjęcia do „Slumdog. Milioner z ulicy” i Złotej Żaby Camerimage 2008 – w jego filmografii możemy znaleźć m.in. takie tytuły jak: „Ostatni król Szkocji”, „127 godzin” Danny Boyle’ a, „Wyścig” Rona Howarda, „Snowden” Oliwiera Stone’a (nominowany w Konkursie Głównym Camerimage w 2016 roku). Gość Gali Sztuki Wyboru w 2016 roku.
|Anthony Dod Mantle|
14 April 1955|
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
|Alma mater||National Film School of Denmark|
Anthony Dod Mantle, DFF, ASC, B.S.C. (born 14 April 1955) is a British cinematographer notable for his work in digital cinematography and collaborations with directors Lars Von Trier, Thomas Vinterberg and Danny Boyle.
Dod Mantle directed photography on three Dogme 95 films and the first two episodes of Wallander. He used the Red One digital camera on Wallander, the first British television production to do so. He won the British Academy Television Craft Award for Photography & Lighting (Fiction/Entertainment) for his work on the series and was nominated for a RTS Craft & Design Award for Lighting, Photography & Camera—Photography—Drama. He was also cinematographer on Slumdog Millionaire (Danny Boyle, 2008), for which he won the Academy Award for Best Cinematography in 2009. Dod Mantle is included in the book Conversations with Cinematographers by David A Ellis.
- Strauss, Will (13 May 2008), "Anthony Dod Mantle interview". Broadcast (EMAP). Retrieved on 18 September 2008.
- "Television Craft Nominations 2009". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Retrieved on 18 May 2009.
- "RTS Craft & Design Winners 2009 Archived 2009-11-29 at the Wayback Machine.". Royal Television Society. Retrieved on 24 November 2009.
- "Camerimage 2016 Winners!". www.camerimage.pl. Camerimage - International Film Festival. 19 November 2016. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Tizard, Will (19 November 2016). "‘Lion’ Cinematographer Greig Fraser Wins Camerimage’s Golden Frog". variety.com. Variety Media, LLC / Penske Business Media, LLC. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Prince, Ron (March 30, 2011). "Camera Creative: Anthony Dod Mantle". The British Society of Cinematographers. Retrieved May 21, 2011.